- Welcome to the Lead app!
- The Lead app equips leaders with the information and tools they need to understand their people and see their patterns of connection and involvement, so they can better disciple them. The mobile platform makes it easy and intuitive to interact with on the go, where real ministry happens.
- Additionally, the Lead app includes all the same functionality as the Small Group Leader app so you will be able to quickly send a message to all group members, take attendance for your group, access and edit profiles of your group members, view upcoming birthdays and anniversaries, or send a need.
Privileges - Who can use the Lead App?
- Admin Privilege (any Admin privilege assigned to a profile)
- Group Leader (both Main and Assistant leaders)
- Group Coach
- Group Director
- Department Admin
- Event Organizer
- Needs Coordinator
- Schedule Organizer
- Position Leader
- Process Manager
- Queue Manager
- Form Manager
- Any ’Leadership Role’ e.g., Executive Pastor, Volunteer Coordinator, etc. (the ones set on the Campus Settings page)
Note- To learn more about these privileges see our help article Admin Privilege Explanations.
Note- This app is not intended for congregant use (in fact, if they do not have a privilege mentioned above, they won't even be able to log in). The amount of information a user can see is the same as they would be able to see in the browser version. It will be based on which of the privileges above a person has.
The mobile requirements to use the LEAD app are:
- iOS: The latest stable version and 1 previous whole number version
- Android: The latest stable version and the 2 previous whole number versions
See our article Supported Browsers and Mobile Versions