Overview - Pushpay is fully integrated with Church Community Builder.
- Givers can give both one-time and repeating gifts through Church Community Builder OR through Pushpay’s mobile app
- Givers can submit form payments
- With full integration, all transactions from these avenues will show in your Church Community Builder site
To view a comparison chart of what Pushpay provides, please see our help article Online Giving and Payment Options.
NOTE - You will need both the merchant provider and one-way API user set up in order for everything described in the comparison chart to work correctly.
Use the links below to find the specific answer to your questions
Want to start a conversation about two-way integration with Pushpay/eChurch Processing?
If you are ready to set up Pushpay in your site, see the section below.
Privileges: In order to change merchant providers or set them up, you must have Full Financial, Change Merchants and Campus Settings admin privileges.
- Click the System-Settings gear icon at the top right
- Select Campuses
- From the list on the right, select your campus
- On the campus edit page, click the Financial tab.
- Select Pushpay/eChurch Processing from the Merchant dropdown
- Click on the Authorize Pushpay/eChurch Processing integration... link
- Click Confirm on the pop-up explaining why information will be shared with Pushpay and that an email will be sent to the proper channels to get you started
- On the following screen, authorize the connection between Church Community Builder and Pushpay
- Once this is done, a representative from Pushpay will configure the integration on their end. Please allow 1 business day for this to happen
- If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are moving from one merchant provider to another please see the Frequently Asked Question: What if I am an existing Pushpay customer? below
- If you are already using Pushpay one-way integration and want to upgrade to two-way, you will need to contact Pushpay to upgrade your current contract in order to take advantage of the new features. Click here to get started.
- If you're interested in the Migration Data Service from Church Community Builder in order to streamline your transition, please have one of your designated Support Contacts submit a ticket to the Church Community Builder Customer Support Team, and they will be in touch with you. Once you've purchased the service, they will let us know you so we can credit your account.
- Also, if you switch to Pushpay two-way integration make sure to turn online giving on for your COA(s) in your Church Community Builder site. Please see our article Setting Up Online Giving.
Yes, you can choose which campus you would like to integrate with Pushpay. After you finish setting up, you will see another section under the Financial tab of your Campus settings. This section will show which campus is using Pushpay.
Please contact echurch and a Pushpay representative will guide you through the process.
You currently have repeating gifts set up on that campus. If you want to change your merchant, you must first stop any active repeating gifts and remove your merchant. Then you will be able to initiate the process of adding Pushpay as your new merchant.
Please contact echurch for more information about international giving.
Reach out to Pushpay Support and they’ll be happy to walk you through it!
Anyone who submits a payment on a form will receive two receipts. One is from us with the barcode information, and one is from Pushpay. The "CCB" language is for Pushpay admin use.
Yes. Please see our article Recording Online Gifts to see how to process online gifts that come through two-way integrated merchant providers.
Yes. However, when these gifts come into your online gifts table it will not show that it is a repeating gift. Please see our article Online Giving > Then click on the Repeating Gifts sub-heading to see how repeating gifts work in the software.
We do not provide split giving with Pushpay/eChurch Processing. If you wish to split your giving we suggest giving through individual transactions so Financial Admins can track these donations better through the software's reports.
Timezones between Church Community Builder and Pushpay campuses must be the same, or issues may arise.
Absolutely - In fact, the only limitation is that you can only have 1 two-way merchant provider but you can have multiple one-way merchant providers if you so desire.
Yes. Pushpay/eChurch Processing does offer text giving. Click Here to see how to use text giving with Pushpay. Or, contact Pushpay to find out more.
Most matches occur on the merchant providers side of the transaction so that once the transaction is pushed into the Church Community Builder site, the wrong match is already done.
To make a change, you must contact your merchant provider or use their site to change the match. If you have lost or unsure of your contact information for your merchant provider, send us a ticket and we will be glad to reply with that information.
The Merchant Transaction Detail report pulls real time transactions that are made through the giving portal. The Giving Statement reflects transactions that were created by your Financial admin after they have been processed through the Merchant Provider and then pushed back through your site. Therefore, the dates will not match showing different amounts on the reports.