Data Migration is a great way for you to get the information about your people into your new site quickly and accurately. We determine the cost for data migration based on your normal weekly attendance and what sections you want migrated (e.g., Individuals, Contributions, Groups, Attendance, etc.).
What Church Community Builder does:
- Receive the data you send
- Massage the data to fit into our data structure
- Advise you on where 'unusual' data could/should reside in the software (for example, whether data should go into a customizable field or a Process Queue, depending on how you use it)
- Upload the data all at once, saving you data entry time
What you do:
- Get your current data out of your current software (contact your current system support if you need help exporting data)
- Send the correct file (with all of your data accurately cleaned up and ready to import into Church Community Builder) to your Migration Specialist
Our Data Migration team is typically scheduled several weeks out. Once we receive your data, it will take approximately one week to migrate it, provided the data is sent in accordance with our Sample Excel File (provided following data migration service purchase).
If you need more sections migrated than you originally thought, we will invoice you for the extra sections. Once that invoice is paid in full, we will be able to complete your migration.
Data Migration must be scheduled within one year of purchase. We recommend scheduling your data migration within the first six months from your purchase date. Any unused migration services not scheduled within one year will be forfeited. There is currently no reimbursement for unused/underused data migration fees.
Data Migration Packages
|My Fit Tab|
|Custom Fields Tab|
|Plugged In Tab|||