Note - We offer tier support at Church Community Builder which means not just anyone will be able to call for support. As a premium service, please see our Support Options article if you wish to make a phone call.
How to get help if you are a General User
As a General User, you cannot submit a ticket. Instead, contact your church's admin (your local experts) for support in using the system.
Click the System Settings gear icon to can get help in three different ways:
- Type in keywords in the Search help bar to bring up related help articles.
- Click Help where you will be able to search articles by topic.
- Click Church Contact Info to email or call your church's local experts.
As a Master Admin or Support Contact, submit a ticket by doing the following:
As the Master Admin or Support Contact you are the Local Expert for your congregation members using the software. If you cannot answer their questions first we ask that you submit a ticket.
- As in the image above, start by clicking the System-Settings' gear and then Help.
- On the next screen, click on Submit a Support Ticket.
Fill out the form and submit your ticket. Learn more on how to submit a good ticket by Clicking Here.